BMW Brilliance Automotive Limited (BMW Brilliance) appreciates your interest in its products and your visit to this website.
This Website is maintained by BMW Brilliance Automotive Limited (Shanzuizi Road, Dadong District , Shenyang, Province Liaoning, PR China).
© Copyright BMW Brilliance Automotive Limited, Shenyang, PR China. All rights reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on the BMW Brilliance website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites. The BMW Brilliance web-site may contain images whose copyrights are attributable to third parties.
Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks on this website are subject to trademark rights of BMW Brilliance, including marks, model names, logos, and emblems.
The information on these websites is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including (but not limited to) any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights. While the information provided is be-lieved to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. In no event shall BMW Brilliance be liable to any person for any special, indirect or consequential damages relating to this material, unless caused by gross negligence or intentional misconduct. BMW Brilliance is not responsible for the contents of websites that are maintained by third parties and therefore waives its liability for any links from this website to other websites.
BMW Brilliance has sought to achieve an innovative and informative web-site. However, you also need to understand that BMW Brilliance must protect its intellectual property, including its patents, trademarks, and copy-rights. Accordingly, please appreciate that no license to use the intellectual property of BMW Brilliance or the intellectual property of third parties has been granted by this website.
In order to implement the "Environmental Protection Law of the PRC" and "The Law of the PRC on the Prevention and Control of Environmental Pollution by Solid Wastes", implement relevant laws and regulations, management regulations and standards for hazardous wastes, strengthen daily management and supervision of hazardous wastes, and further regulate the BBA's hazards waste management process, comprehensively improve the overall level of hazardous waste management, and formulate this responsibility system.
1. Follow the policy of "prevention first, synergized prevention and control" for environmental protection, and achieve the simultaneous planning, implementation and development of production, construction and environmental protection, to achieve the harmony of economic, social and environmental benefits.
2. The person in charge of BBA is the prime individual responsible for the prevention and control of hazardous waste pollution and assumes overall leadership responsibility for the environmental protection of BBA and ensures the compliance of the environmental protection management work.
3. In accordance with relevant laws and regulations, establish a responsibility system for the prevention and control of environmental pollution in the entire process of hazardous waste generation, transportation, storage, and disposal. All personnel involved in hazardous waste management related work shall bear relevant responsibilities within the scope of business.
4. When constructing projects that generate, store, utilize, and dispose of solid waste, conduct environmental impact assessments in accordance with the law, and comply with national regulations on environmental protection management for construction projects.
5. The declaration and management of hazardous waste follow the requirements of the pollutants permit management system.
6. Develop hazardous waste management plans in accordance with relevant national regulations; establish hazardous waste management ledger, objectively record relevant information, and declare hazardous waste items, amounts, flow, storage, and disposal to the local ecological and environmental authorities through the national hazardous waste information management system and other relevant information.
7. The prevention and control of environmental pollution by hazardous wastes adhere to the principles of reduction, recycling and harmlessness. Actively take measures to reduce the amount of hazardous waste, promote the comprehensive utilization of solid waste, and reduce the hazard of solid waste.
8. Take measures to prevent scattering, loss, leakage, or other environmental pollution prevention to prevent unauthorized dumping, stacking, discarding, and scattering of hazardous waste.
9. Establish storage facilities and places for hazardous wastes in accordance with the regulations of the ecological environmental authorities and other competent departments, classify and store hazardous wastes safely.
10. For hazardous waste containers and packaging, as well as facilities and places for the collection, storage, transportation, utilization, and disposal of hazardous waste, hazardous waste identification signs shall be set up in accordance with regulations.
BMW Brilliance Automotive Co., Ltd. will ensure the legality of the disposal of hazardous waste generated by itself, disclose information on the prevention and control of hazardous waste pollution in a timely manner, actively accept social supervision, striving for environmental protection and social responsibilities performance.